This pattern collection contains 3 beautiful and modern crochet blanket patterns:
1. Menya Blanket (Popcorn stitch textured blanket)
2. Timi Blanket (Mosaic blanket)
3. Into The Woods Blanket (Bobble stitch textured blanket)
All three patterns are written in English using US crochet terms.
Skill level: Intermediate
Crochet hook: 4.5 mm
Yarn: Hooked Eucalyps – 165m/100g, 100% eucalyptus
You’ll need 21 skeins in Pastello 06
Gauge: one square is approximately 25 x 25 cm (9.8” x 9.8”)
Size: 143 cm (56.3”) square
The pattern is very detailed. I rated it as intermediate level, but I’m sure that it can be easily accomplished by every committed beginner. The pattern includes:
- step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make the square,
- step-by-step picture tutorial on how to join the squares,
- step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make the border,
- crochet chart for the square,
- crochet chart for the border,
- written pattern for the square, joining, and the border,
- stitch guide,
- information on materials used.
All that packed in a 16 page pattern with almost 100 (98 to be exact) step-by-step pictures!
The size: 85 x 115 cm (33” x 45”). It’s easily adjustable. You just need to add or subtract (deduct) as many repeats as needed to suit your desirable size.
Crochet hook: 3 mm for blocks of stitch pattern and 3.5 mm for mosaic panels.
Gauge: It’s not crucial for this project. 20 sts and 13 rows in stitch pattern used between mosaic panels to measure 10 x 10 cm (4” x4”) with 3 mm crochet hook and recommended yarn.
Stitches: chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet and mosaic double crochet.
I used 100% cotton yarn “Tango” from St. George (125m/50g)
Pearl white (Main color – MC): 15 skeins of 50g – approximately 720g
Black (Contrasting Color 1 –CC1): 4 skeins of 50g – approximately 180g
Red: (Contrasting Color 2 –CC2): 1 skein of 50g– approximately 40g
Since the yarn I used isn’t available online I would like to recommend using Catona yarn from Scheepjeswol, Catania yarn from Schachenmayr or Cotton DK yarn from Paintbox Yarns instead.
The pattern is very detailed. There is a written pattern, a row-by-row mosaic panel picture tutorial, a step-by-step guide on how to make mosaic double crochet, a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make the tassels, 5 crochet and mosaic charts, and a very detailed explanation on how to read a mosaic chart. All that packed in 12 page pattern.
INTO THE WOODS BLANKET:
Crochet hook: 2.5 mm
Size: 85 x 67 cm (33” x 26”) without tassels
The blanket is worked back and forth in rows.
Alize Angora Gold – color beige no. 599
100 g/550 m (3.58 Oz/601 yds) 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
● 3 skeins of Alize Angora Gold beige no. 599
● approximately 250 g or 1375 m for blanket and 15 g or 85 m for tassels.
The pattern has:
- a row-by-row written pattern
- a step-by-step picture tutorial for the first 15 rows
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make tassels
- 4 crochet charts and 2 diagrams.
Due to the nature of all digital products, all sales are final. These patterns may not be returned or exchanged.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions at: dadasplace [!at] gmail.com
These patterns are written & designed by Dragana Savkov Bajic. Please do not claim the patterns as your own, do not share, or publish these patterns anywhere.
You can sell the finished product for these patterns. Please give credit to me as a designer for the pattern and if you sell the finished product online, please provide a link to my shop, or to my blog: https://www.dadasplace.com/