Galaxy blanket is a modern crochet blanket with cables, made with 3 different shades of beige. The easy to make cables give the blanket nice texture.
The pattern is written using US crochet terms
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate ●●●○○
FINISHED SIZE: 102 x 76 cm (40" x x30")
CROCHET HOOK: 4 mm
YARN: Drops Soft Tweed
Weight/Length: 50 g (1.8 oz) 130 m (142 yds)
Content: 50% Wool, 25% Alpaca, 25% Viscose
You will need: 4 skeins of color 01, 4 skeins of color 02, 4 skeins of color 03.
THE PATTERN HAS:
- a written pattern,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make cable 4,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make BPtr2tog,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make chainless foundation double crochet,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make reverse popcorn stitch,
- 2 crochet charts,
- information on how to make this blanket in any size,
- a stitch guide and
- information on materials needed.
Due to the nature of all digital products, all sales are final. This pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions at: dadasplace [!at] gmail.com
This pattern is written & designed by Dragana Savkov Bajic. Please do not claim the pattern as your own, do not share, or publish this pattern anywhere.
You can sell the finished product for this pattern. Please give credit to me as a designer for the pattern and if you sell them online, please provide a link to my shop, or to my blog: