This beautiful and modern crochet cable blanket is simple to make. Because it’s only 4 rows repeat, the stitch pattern is very easy to remember. When you master the basic stitches, you’ll find it quite easy-breezy to complete.
The pattern is written using
US crochet terms.
This blanket is worked back and forth in rows.
Skill level: Intermediate ●●●○○
Finished size: 100 x 87 cm (39.4" x 34.2")
Crochet hook: 4 mm
Alize Superlana Klasik color 404
Weight/Length: 100g (3.53 oz) 280 m (307 yds)
Content: 75% acrylic 25% wool
You will need: 7 skeins of 100 g.
The pattern has:
- a written pattern,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make cable 6,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make BPtr2tog,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make chainless foundation double crochet,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make reverse popcorn stitch,
- a crochet chart,
- information on how to make this blanket in any size,
- a stitch guide and
- information on materials needed.
Due to the nature of all digital products, all sales are final. This pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions at: dadasplace [!at] gmail.com
This pattern is written & designed by Dragana Savkov Bajic. Please do not claim the pattern as your own, do not share, or publish this pattern anywhere.
You can sell the finished product for this pattern. Please give credit to me as a designer for the pattern and if you sell them online, please provide a link to my shop, or to my blog: