This is a listing for 2 beautiful and modern crochet patterns:
1. Soho blanket
2. Soho Shawl
Soho blanket is a modern and romantic crochet blanket. It’s soft and cozy, ideal for chilly autumn and winter days.
Skill level: Intermediate – Upper Intermediate
Crochet terminology: The pattern is written using US crochet terms.
Finished measurements: 100 cm x 68 cm (39,4” x 26,8”)
Crochet hook: 3 mm.
Yarn: Alize Angora Gold – color no. 404
100 g/550 m (3.58 Oz/601 yds) 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
You’ll need: 4 skeins of 100g
Gauge: Isn’t crucial for this project: 22 sts and 12 rows in dc to measure 10 x 10 cm (4” x 4”) before blocking, with 3 mm crochet hook and recommended yarn.
The pattern is very detailed and it has:
- a row-by-row written pattern,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial for the first 11 rows,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make tassels,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make chainless foundation dc,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make Front post treble crochet - FPtr,
- a crochet chart,
- a stitch guide and
- information on material needed.
Soho Shawl is a beautiful and modern crochet shawl with very interesting texture.
It is worked back and forth in rows. Only Front Post stitches are used. (There are no Back Post stitches in the pattern)