Soho blanket is a modern and romantic crochet blanket. It’s soft and cozy, ideal for chilly autumn and winter days.
Intermediate – Upper Intermediate
The pattern is written using US crochet terms.
100 cm x 68 cm (39,4” x 26,8”)
Alize Angora Gold – color no. 404
100 g/550 m (3.58 Oz/601 yds) 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
4 skeins of 100g
Isn’t crucial for this project: 22 sts and 12 rows in dc to measure 10 x 10 cm (4” x 4”) before blocking, with 3 mm crochet hook and recommended yarn.
The pattern is very detailed and it has:
- a row-by-row written pattern,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial for the first 11 rows,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make tassels,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make chainless foundation dc,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make Front post treble crochet - FPtr,
- a crochet chart,
- a stitch guide and
- information on material needed.
Due to the nature of all digital products, all sales are final. This pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions at: dadasplace [!at] gmail.com
This pattern is written & designed by Dragana Savkov Bajic. Please do not claim the pattern as your own, do not share, or publish this pattern anywhere.
You can sell the finished product for this pattern. Please give credit to me as a designer for the pattern and if you sell them online, please provide a link to my shop, or to my blog: https://www.dadasplace.com/