This pattern collection contains 3 beautiful and modern crochet shawl patterns:
1. Awana Shawl
2. Summerhill Shawl
3. Lelia Shawl
You can buy each of these shawl patterns separately for $5.97.
Skill level: Advanced Beginner and Intermediate
Crochet terms: US
The Awana shawl is light and airy, a perfect accessory for a summer night out. It can also be a wedding accessory. Just leave out the tassels.
The Awana shawl is triangle-shaped shawl, worked back and forth in rows.
Yarn: crochet thread for doilies 100% cotton, 100 g/560 m
For two colored version you will need:
Ivory: 132 g or approximately 750 m
Blue: 120 g or approximately 670 m
For beige version you’ll need:
Beige: 250 m or approximately 1410 m
Crochet hook: 2 mm
When blocked, the shawl measures approximately 142 cm (56”) x 74 cm (29”).
The pattern has 5 crochet charts and 48 step-by-step pictures to enable you a smooth sailing from the beginning to the end.
Summerhill shawl is light and airy, a perfect accessory to your summer outfit. It’s very simple to make, plus it’s a yarn saver. You only need 2 skeins of yarn! You can totally change its look if you add little pompoms or a bunch of colorful crochet flowers instead of roses on the border. Also, it could be a perfect handmade wedding shawl.
Crochet hook: 3 mm
Stitches: magic ring, chain stitch (ch st), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), 5tr bobble stitch
Yarn: Anna 16
100 g/530 m (3.53 Oz/579 yds) 100% cotton
● 2 skeins of 100g
● some green thread for doilies for the leaf
Gauge isn’t crucial for this project: 25 sts and 13 rows in dc to measure 10 x 10 cm (4” x 4”) before blocking, with 3 mm crochet hook and recommended yarn.
The pattern is written in English using US crochet terms. It has a written pattern, step-by-step picture tutorial and 6 crochet charts.
Lelia shawl is light and lacy, the perfect summer shawl for any occasion. There are two versions of the shawl that differ only in color, but give it a totally different look.
Crochet hook: 2 mm
Stitches: magic ring, chain stitch (ch st), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), treble crochet (tr), 6tr bobble stitch.
For the beige version with lilac border:
- Anna 16 by Yumco, 100% cotton, 100 g/530 m (3.53 Oz/579 yds) color beige, or any super fine, light fingering yarn or crochet thread for doilies.
You’ll need 2 skeins, or approximately 185 gr.
- Hakelgarn by Yumco, 100% cotton, 100 g/530 m, color lilac
You’ll need approximately 40 g.
For the salmon pink version with colorful bobbles:
- Hakelgarn by Yumco, 100% cotton, 100 g/530 m, color salmon pink, or any super fine, light fingering yarn or crochet thread for doilies.
You’ll need 2 skeins of the main color and several grams of lime green, peach, turquoise and purple.
The pattern has:
- a row-by-row written pattern,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial for the first 5 rows,
- 15 crochet charts (don’t let this number frighten you, the pattern is quite simple and repetitive. I just wanted to cover all the rows, and if you use charts, you’re probably only going to take a glance to see what to expect in each row),
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make a bobble stitch,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make a bobble stitch in different color,
- a stitch guide and all the information about the yarn, materials needed and blocking.
Due to the nature of all digital products, all sales are final. These patterns may not be returned or exchanged.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions at: dadasplace [!at] gmail.com
These patterns are written & designed by Dragana Savkov Bajic. Please do not claim the patterns as your own, do not share, or publish these patterns anywhere.
You can sell the finished product for these patterns. Please give credit to me as a designer for the pattern and if you sell the finished products online, please provide a link to my shop, or to my blog: https://www.dadasplace.com/