Brooklyn blanket is a beautiful and modern crochet cable blanket with very interesting texture. The blanket is worked back and forth in rows.
SKILL LEVEL: Upper Intermediate
CROCHET TERMINOLOGY: The pattern is written using US crochet terms.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 100 cm x 62 cm (39,4” x 24,4”) after blocking, without tassels.
CROCHET HOOK: 3 mm.
YARN: Alize Angora Gold – color beige no. 599,
100 g/550 m (3.58 Oz/601 yds)
80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
You’ll need: 4 skeins of 100g
The pattern has:
- a written pattern,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make Front Post cable 4,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make Back Post cable 4,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make chainless foundation double crochet,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make FPtrR, FPtrL, BPtrR, BPtrL,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to make tassels,
- a step-by-step photo tutorial of the first 6 rows,
- more than 150 step-by-step photos,
- a crochet chart,
- information on how to make this blanket in any size,
- a stitch guide and
- information on materials needed.
Due to the nature of all digital products, all sales are final. This pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions at: dadasplace [!at] gmail.com
This pattern is written & designed by Dragana Savkov Bajic. Please do not claim the pattern as your own, do not share, or publish this pattern anywhere.
You can sell the finished product for this pattern. Please give credit to me as a designer for the pattern and if you sell them online, please provide a link to my shop, or to my blog: https://www.dadasplace.com/