Chelsea blanket is beautiful and modern crochet blanket with very interesting texture. The texture is created with only Front Post stitches, so the blanket is easier to make than it looks.
Intermediate – Upper Intermediate
The pattern is written using US crochet terms.
70 cm x 102 cm (27.5” x 40.1”)
CROCHET HOOK: 3 mm.
Alize Angora Gold – color ivory no. 159
100 g/550 m (3.58 Oz/601 yds) 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
You’ll need: 4 skeins of 100g
THE PATTERN is very detailed and it has:
- a row-by-row written pattern,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial for the first 14 rows,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make FPtr
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make FPtrR (Right leaning Front Post treble crochet)
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make FPtrL (Left leaning Front Post treble crochet)
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make bobble stitch
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make FPtr2tog (Front Post treble two together)
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make tassels,
- a stitch guide,
- instruction on how to make the blanket in any size,
- 3 crochet charts,
- information on material needed,
- and more than 150 step-by-step photographs!
Due to the nature of all digital products, all sales are final. This pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions at: dadasplace [!at] gmail.com
This pattern is written & designed by Dragana Savkov Bajic. Please do not claim the pattern as your own, do not share, or publish this pattern anywhere.
You can sell the finished product for this pattern. Please give credit to me as a designer for the pattern and if you sell them online, please provide a link to my shop, or to my blog: https://www.dadasplace.com/