Cosmopolitan blanket is a beautiful and modern crochet blanket with very interesting texture created with only Front post stitches and bobble stitches.
Intermediate – Upper Intermediate
The pattern is written using US crochet terms.
75 cm x 105 cm (29.5” x 41.3”) without tassels
CROCHET HOOK: 3 mm.
Alize Angora Gold – colour powder pink no. 404
100 g/550 m (3.58 Oz/601 yds) 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
You’ll need: 5 skeins of 100 g.
THE PATTERN is very detailed and it has:
- a row-by-row written pattern,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial for the first several rows,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make tassels,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make chainless foundation dc,
- a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make FPtr - Front post treble crochet, FPtrR - Right leaning Front Post treble crochet, FPtrL - Left leaning Front Post treble crochet,
- two crochet charts,
- a schematic,
- a stitch guide,
- information on material needed,
- and almost 100 step-by-step pictures (96 to be exact!).
Due to the nature of all digital products, all sales are final. This pattern may not be returned or exchanged.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions at: dadasplace [!at] gmail.com
This pattern is written & designed by Dragana Savkov Bajic. Please do not claim the pattern as your own, do not share, or publish this pattern anywhere.
You can sell the finished product for this pattern. Please give credit to me as a designer for the pattern and if you sell them online, please provide a link to my shop, or to my blog: https://www.dadasplace.com/
Happy crocheting! 🙂