Slowly but surely, spring is upon us and nature is waking up. Before long, English gardens will be in full bloom, inviting us to indulge our senses. Let your imagination run wild, be creative with colors, and see your blanket, just like a typical English garden, come to life this spring.Skill level: Intermediate.Finished Size (with border): 32.5″ x 26.5″ (83 cm x 68 cm).Crochet hook: 3,5 mm (USA – size 4).Gauge: The square measures approximately 6″ x 6″ (15 x 15 cm).The pattern is written in ENGLISH using standard American crochet terms.
- This 21 page pattern includes:
- * step by step instruction on how to make English Garden granny square and border,
- * step by step instruction on how to join squares,
- * written pattern for English Garden granny square and border,
- * more than 90 step-by-step photographs,
- * 5 crochet charts (for granny square, petals and border) and several diagrams
This listing is for a digital PDF crochet pattern.The pattern is written & designed by Dragana Savkov Bajic. Please do not claim the pattern as your own, do not share, or publish this pattern anywhere.You can sell the finished product for this pattern. Please give credit to me as a designer for the pattern and if you sell them online, please provide a link to my shop.
Grab your crochet hook and enjoy! 🙂
How to order
Click on the “Buy Now” button. Enter your email address, fill in your billing information, and then your credit card or PayPal details.
The pattern is available for instant download. Once payment is confirmed, you will receive a link to download the pattern immediately.